Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer in Kansas City

Summer is humid here. We only have air conditioning in the top level of our house so we have to be smart with fan placement to get the air circulating. Today is such a nice day though, it should be perfect 80s temps all week. I go on daily walks with Winston and I just love looking at all the houses in our neighborhood. Most pre 1950s with unique, non cookie cutter looks. I have taken some pictures of my favorites. It has been about 3 months now since I transitioned to selling vintage full time. Let me tell you, if you want to feel like a success then a failure then a success within a weeks timespan then self employment is for you! Ha. We finally had a great, great month at our booth, hopefully we can near that this month. We will see. I will post pictures this weekend of the booth. Until then, Happy 4th of July!

















No comments:

Post a Comment