Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bonjour Monsieur

Gorgeous find my Mom! Amalfi shoes with a sailor stripe flair. It's times like these I wish I was a 6.5!

This has proven to be a very popular item. 8 hearts and 1 treasury.

There are many, many new items in the shop, 18 new listings in the last two days. I have been a busy busy bee. Please stop by and take a gander here.

Also I just created our most successful treasury by far yesterday. Find it here, 128 views, 41 clicks and 3 favorites! Nick and I agree that color coded treasuries fair well.

It has been slow going in the shop I am sad to say even though the past few days have been the hardest I have ever worked on it. I love the new process of listing though, because you can create drafts and list them at a later date. So convenient for when you aren't able to devote much time to the shop on certain days.
***Happy Sales***
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment